Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cupcake Flower Pot

Happy Sweet Tooth Sunday. Sorry yesterday was bathroom renovation day, there's nothing sweet about that...well the end product I guess which is fast approaching, YAY! :)

Even though we were busy with the bathroom this weekend, it still ended on a sweet note. I had an order to make today.

Cupcake Flower Pot
First bake white mini cupcakes in green liners.
 Next frost them like flowers. I used the 191 tip...I think it makes them look like hydrangeas :)

Let them dry over night for the icing to harden a bit. Then take a terracotta pot and a green styrofoam ball.
Use two toothpicks per cupcake. On the toothpicks slide on leaves.

Just repeat until the styrofoam is covered.
I just love this sweet little display.

I hope your weekend was nice and sweet!

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The flower pot is adorable!