Saturday, February 2, 2013

Whoopie Pies

Today I am sharing a Duncan Hines recipe I tried. Mmmm they are so delicious and cute for Valentines Day.

Red Velvet Whoopie Pies

I used red velvet cake instead.
Mix all the ingredients together and then spoon onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake. 
Make your Marshmallow Cream filling and sandwich together.
I decided to spruce mine up a bit for the up coming holiday. I cut a heart out of paper and used it as a stencil and dusted the cookies with powdered sugar.
I will try to make them a little smaller next time. All in all it was a great first time and they taste sooo yummy!!!
I hope you try them and "heart" them as much as I do. Happy Sweet Tooth Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those look so yummy; very clever adding the "heart".