Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bakery Bites by Jen

Happy Saturday! I hope it is sweet as always.

For the past few years I have been slowly growing my passion for baking into a business. The orders are starting to roll in this year and I couldn't be happier. There are a lot of behind the scenes things I am working on, like a website, registering the business name, etc. So as the business grows I will share my Bakery Bite creations with you all here... I am not going to lie, working on orders and trying to do something for Sweet Tooth Saturdays does get tricky sometimes, oh ya not to mention my full time job too (work always gets in the way of fun doesn't it?!). Hopefully someday soon I can say, I enjoy my work when Bakery Bites by Jen is off and running! Until then here is a peak at what I do on the weekends...

Baby Cake Pops
Uh Oh! Someone is sleeping...

See you next Saturday. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: