Saturday, January 19, 2013

Chocolate Bark

Hi everyone. How is your Saturday going? I hope it is sweet! :) Mine is a little stressful. I bought a new car today. I really like it. The problem is I am still learning how to drive it...it's a 5 speed and I have never driven one prior to today. So needless to say my nerves are shot. I will master it though. I have a great teacher :).

With everything going on today I didn't have the patience or time for extensive baking. It is Saturday and I definitely need something sweet after today's adventures though. So I looked around the house and found the following.

Chocolate, almonds, raisins and pecans.

Let's make some Chocolate Bark (no baking needed).

First start by melting your chocolate.
Once the chocolate is melted spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet. About a 1/4 inch thickness.
Sprinkle with nuts and raisins and gently then press them down.
Place in the freezer for 20 minutes, then break into pieces and enjoy!

This is very simple and a great sweet treat! Try it and add your favorite dried fruit and nuts to semi-sweet, dark or white chocolate. The options are endless!

Happy Sweet Tooth Saturday!
Jen

No comments: