Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cookie for One

Hello! Oh look it's Sunday again...I had a baby shower cake to do yesterday so I was kind of preoccupied.

So today's post is dedicated to my sister in-law Sarah. Here's a little back story...One day I was typing my blog and Mr. Mr. came into the kitchen and was like, "Jen, can you make me like a cookie or something"? Of course I was like yea sure, then I actually focused on his request and was like WHAT?! Just whip you out a cookie? I'm impressed he thinks my skills are that good but making cookies takes time. I told Sarah this story and she just loved it and now always says "Can you make me like a cookie or something"?...

Well here you go Sarah, a cookie for one! :)

The Ingredients:
  • 1 Tbsp Butter
  • 1 Tbsp White Sugar
  • 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
  • 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract
  • Small Pinch of Salt
  • 1 Egg Yolk
  • 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
  • 2 Tbsp Chocolate Chips
The Stars of the Show:


  1. Start by melting your butter in your mug in the microwave.
  2. Add sugars, vanilla and salt. Mix well.
  3. Add in the yolk only and stir.
  4. Add flour and stir to combined.
  5. Mix in the chocolate chips, your concoction will look like cookie dough.
  6. Place in microwave 40-60 seconds, start checking for at 40 seconds. Do not cook longer than a minute.
  7. Enjoy warm
    Happy Sweet Tooth Sunday...I may have to try some more mug desserts...Yum!

No comments: