Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Fall is here! I think it might be my favorite time of year. That is hard for me to say because I loooove the beach but I do look forward to the cooler weather, the beautiful changing leaves and fall desserts.

So today I am sharing the easiest fall dessert I know. It is sure to wow your next dinner party and you'll hardly break a sweat.

Here is all you will need...and no I'm not kidding.
Mix together the dry spice cake mix and can of 100% pumpkin until well combined.  Don't add the eggs, water or oil. Just the dry mix...see very simple!


Drop the mixture by spoon fulls onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
Look what I added to some of the mixture...can you see the little guys?
Raisins! I love raisins and think they are a great compliment to the pumpkin spice flavor. Feel free to dress yours up with what ever your taste buds like.

Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.

When they have cooled ice with cream cheese frosting and enjoy!

Mmmmmm!

Happy Sweet Tooth Saturday! I hope you have enjoyed this very easy but delicious fall dessert.

No comments: