Saturday, April 6, 2013

Turtles

Hello! What a busy busy baking week it has been but sweet no doubt. Today I am going to share the turtles I made for a wedding. These little cuties will be in the hotel favor bags for the out of town guests. The bride and groom love turtles.

Ingredients:
Chocolate
Caramel
Pecans

I used a turtle mold because when I said the bride and groom love turtles its actually the cute little critters :). I first filled the molds with a little dab of chocolate and placed in the freezer.

Next I dipped a pecan on caramel and placed in the mold and topped of with more chocolate. Then back in the freezer.
Then viola! Chocolate Turtles.
I made a partner for the dark chocolate ones...

Very bride and groom like :)

I hope your week has been as sweet as mine. Off to do my 3rd cake for the week. See you next Saturday :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Cute! It is always nice to please the bride and groom:)