Saturday, March 8, 2014

Adventure #7

So today is not a destination adventure but more of an adventure with a product I have not used before.

My Adventure to Disco Dust Land and Beyond...


This stuff is edible and it makes every thing sparkle! I had a cake pop order for a girls cheerleading team called the Divas. So I went sparkle crazy. :)

 It was everywhere!!!
I don't know which one I like better. Pink or purple, both so "Diva-ish"

This stuff is awesome. I love how it gives that added pop and excitement to the dessert. Here is a picture of everything I worked on for the order. So much fun!
I hope your day shimmers...just like my fingers ;)




1 comment:

blakescakes said...

Disco dust is not edible. It's plastic craft glitter and for decorations that will be removed and not eaten.

To keep food edible, ALL components must be edible.

Edible glitters are made from gum arabic, sanding sugar, or gelatin.