Sunday, March 2, 2014

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies with Whipped Chocolate Filling

Hello everyone! Another busy weekend in the books. I'm starting to second guess using Saturday in my blog name Haha. We are getting carpet tomorrow and we decided to rip out our old carpet and move all our furniture...ZzzzZzzz... Oh sorry I started dozing. Needless to say I am beat. Surprisingly enough after all that manual labor I was left with a sweet tooth. How does peanut butter cookies with a whipped chocolate ganache sound?

I had very limited ingredients, looks like I need to stock up on my sweet tooth supplies.

Ingredients:
1\2 cup peanut butter
1\2 sugar
1\2 of a beaten egg
Splash of vanilla extract

Ganache:
1\2 cup heavy whipping cream
1\2 a bag of chocolate chips
* bring cream to a boil and pour over chocolate. Stir to combine.

I blended all the ingredients together and used a 1\2Tbsp to measure out the cookies. Then rolled into balls and flattened with a fork to give the traditional hash markings.


 Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
Cool completely. I placed my ganache in the freezer while the cookies baked. To make a whipped ganache you want it to be cold then you beat it with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.

I then piped it on the cookie and sanwitched together.
This made 8 mini delicious cookies. I just love whipped chocolate ganache! So did some other people I know...the bowl was licked clean.

Happy Sweet Tooth Sunday!

No comments: