Sunday, March 30, 2014

Microwave Cheesecake

Hello! So last weekend was slightly monumental, we celebrated my 30th birthday. AHHH! I had a great weekend with family and friends. My mom decided to make it an official sweet tooth Saturday with this gem...haha
So after the big weekend and a long week at work I was kind of slow going this weekend to create a post. I wanted something simple and sweet. I also wanted to use these super cute ramekins my boyfriends mom got us :-).
Microwave Cheesecake

Ingredients:
8 Tbsp gram cracker crumbs
4 Tbsp melted butter
1 1\2 Tbsp granulated sugar
1 block cream cheese
2 eggs
1\2 cup powdered sugar
5 Tbsp milk
2 tsp vanilla extract

First mix the melted butter, gram cracker crumbs and sugar together. Place a spoonful in the bottom of each ramekin. Press down with your fingers them microwave for 2 minutes.
Next mix together the cream cheese, eggs, milk, powdered sugar and vanilla. Pour evenly into the ramekins and microwave for 2 more minutes.
Chill them in the fridge for 1-2 hours to firm. When ready, addorn with whatever your sweet tooth desires.
This recipe will fill 6 small ramekins. Mmmm. This was pretty easy, the hardest part was waiting the 2 hours to eat.

I hope you enjoy them. Stop by next weekend, I'm excited to share a new fondant creation I will be making this week.

No comments: